Since ancient times the warts have been treated with natural products. An effective therapy to combat it is herbal.
Warts are fleshy skin formations with a rough surface with circular but irregular trend. They have different shapes and sizes. Spring especially in the hands and can be very flat, very small or occur in clusters (more common in childhood and adolescence), while others may become isolated and have a large volume (the elderly tend to have much volume).
Most are caused by a virus (human papillomavirus).
In addition to the hands may appear on the soles of the feet, knees, face and even on the genitals.
Diet and nutrition for warts
* Some experts recommend decreasing the amount of saturated fat and animal protein.
* In general should eat plenty of foods rich in sulfur (garlic, broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage).
* Vegetables rich in vitamin A or beta carotene care of our skin and our mucous membranes (apricot, pumpkin, carrots, etc.).
* Zinc is a mineral that takes care of our immune system so in Case of warts would not hurt to increase the consumption of seeds or pumpkin seeds, bee pollen, etc...
* Selenium is always desirable when we want something degenerate. Remember that warts may eventually become cancerous. So let us consider the nuts and garlic.
* A cleansing diet fruit detox and bring us lots of antioxidant nutrients. This mono-diet could be done for several days depending on the individual case (consult your doctor or specialist).
Natural remedies and home remedies
* Garlic: One of the most used natural remedies for warts especially when the warts are large. Applying to the skin with a plaster or plaster a hole in its center to protrude the wart and the area instead of left around covered. Rub the wart with peeled garlic for about 4 or 5 minutes, twice a day. The skin around the wart is protected from the garlic as it can be irritating to the skin "normal". Some people rub the wart instead of what they do is leave a plate of sliced garlic on the wart and cover with another strip turn or plaster and are changing that bit of garlic every day. At the same time can be taken twice a day garlic pearls (see dosage on the package) or eat a raw garlic. Typically, the wart to "drying up" and eventually disappear...
* The snail is a remedy based on the slime or goo that off and we can apply two or three times a day on the warts. Today it is possible to find creams made from this product.
* Cabbage juice or juice, apply it on the warts two or three times a day.
* Pineapple: the inside or tender of the fruit applied to the warts usually very effective. We apply a patch directly on the warts trying not to touch the skin healthy. We can cover with a bandage or tape. In the morning wash with warm water and left in place another piece to the next day. Continue until they disappear.
Other treatments or folk remedies for warts
* Raw onion: rub the warts with a piece of raw onion cut twice a day, usually works very well. We can leave it on all day this scum that exists between a layer of onion and other. Cover and change it twice a day until they disappear.
* Castor Oil: apply a few drops of this oil on the warts twice a day for a month and evaluate the results.
* The raw potato, rub the warts may also work.
Test for two weeks.
Precautions applied remedies for Warts
When applying any substance to the warts has to be careful to observe how they react both as skin warts around as there are types of skin that just can not tolerate certain natural remedy for more than is.
When in doubt or onset of discomfort is better to stop treatment and consult a doctor or specialist.